Monday, May 21, 2007

What this blog is all about

If this is your first time on this blog and you are wondering who I am or what this is all about well you one thing's for sure, you are reading the right post!

My name is Philippe Champoux a photographer based in Montreal, Canada. This might not be much of a description but if you want to know more about who I am and what I do, visit my website HERE and you will be up to date!

Gardening, home improvement, fashion and politics is what this blog is really not about. In fact it is more about photography in general and the travels this passion pushes me to do. This blog is updated at least once a week depending on if I have a life or if I chose not to have one to do this blog!

As you scroll through the messages, fell free to leave comments by clicking the "comments" section at the bottom of the post. You will need to register to Google by entering one of your current e-mail address and adding a password to it. It's simple and this doesn't result in any publicity or unwanted e-mails in your account.

So I hope you enjoy and if you don't, press CTRL + Q (apple + Q for Mac users) and the program will close and what you couldn't stand to watch will disappear like magic!

CHEERS !!!

PhiL

No comments: