Saturday, July 7, 2007

More pictures from the drawer

Hi and welcome back for another edition of PFD... Ok there are only two so far but it's gotta start somewhere!!! This week's pictures were dug once more in the "didn't make it in my website" pool which, needless to say, is a pretty big one!

This first one has been a favorite of mine for a long time and was originally taken for a DVD cover.

If I am not mistaking it was taken with my very first DSLR at the time that I didn't know much about photography wich hasn't change really! The final product on the DVD cover turned out great and can be seen on my website although I prefer this color image as opposed to the BW treatment chosen by the artist. The important thing is that everybody's happy.

This other image is just funny, there's not much to it as far as the technical side of photography is concerned but it tells a story in itself and I like that. I had other similar frames with skiers in it that I thought gave it more of an hint as to what was expert about this picture but in the end I like to leave a bit of questioning as to what the picture refers to, it keeps the interest of the viewer...if they care at all !!!

Don't forget you can click on the pictures to see them in a bigger size on my FLICKR page and make sure to come back for more PFD later on...one day...I guess.

No comments: